Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My dishwasher was loaded and running about mid cycle it just

Customer Question

My dishwasher was loaded and running about mid cycle it just stopped. There is still water in it that did not drain out
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The model tag is on the tub, behind the door. Can you please post the complete model number?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. That model has a thermal fuse that has likely opened. That is very common and there is a kit out to repair that. The fuse is mounted on the control board and is shown as number 6 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE If you remove the screws from the inside door along the top and the top two going down vertically, the control panel will pull off, allowing full access to install the new kit. Be sure to replace the wiring that comes with, following the instructions exactly. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.