Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

In a attempt to replace my oven light bulb, it appears that

Customer Question

in a attempt to replace my oven light bulb, it appears that I shorted out the range and there is no power
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
So first, make sure you're getting 220 volts to the oven from your house right at the terminal block on the back of your oven. You should have 220 volts between the 2 outside power wires on the terminal block. You should also have 110 volts from each outside wire when compared with the center neutral wire. If all that checks good, then the only thing that can cause your problem is the main control board. Unfortunately your control board would have shorted out when replacing the bulb so the board would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model number. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?