Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I HAVE A SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA45H7200AW/A2 IT SHOWES 4E ERROR

Customer Question

I HAVE A SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA45H7200AW/A2 IT SHOWES 4E ERROR CODE IVE CHECKED SCREENS IN HOSES THEN IT WILL LEAK WATER
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning! So it sounds like you're on the right track. This error means that the washer isn't filling up properly. If you've already checked the screens and you're sure the washer is getting good water flow from your house, the electronic water valve on your washer itself would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the valve assembly you'd need to order and replace for your model number. CLICK HERE for valve assembly We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the water on the floor coming from
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
That could be due to disconnecting the hoses and not getting the installed properly again, or that could be the valves actually leaking. Either way, once you replace the valve properly if it wasn't leaking before you disconnected the hoses and cleaned the screens, it shouldn't leak anymore.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?