John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have turned the arm off in the cut off position about 2 mths

Customer Question

i have turned the arm off in the cut off position about 2 mths ago it wasnt making enough ice i went bought ice trays its been fine until about 5 days ago there is snowy ice on the back wall i clean that and the water in the ice trays still wont make ice
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: im at my wits end
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and can be seen if you open the door.