Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

New Whirlpool Dishwashwer. Trouble once all hooked up .how

Customer Question

New Whirlpool Dishwashwer. Trouble once all hooked up
.how to start using. What and where are the filters?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Filters: what and where? Trouble getting started with newwdf760sadt2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: start with above
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. What is the complete model number?
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the answer or did you just forget to rate the answer?