Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Display says " Close the door" even though the door is tightly

Customer Question

Display says " Close the door" even though the door is tightly closed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! You have a faulty door switch, numbers 28 and 31 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE I would replace them both. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!