Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am trying to run a diagnostic test on my GE Dishwasher. The

Customer Question

I am trying to run a diagnostic test on my GE Dishwasher. The lights are on but it won't start.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I cannot get the cycle to start.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
The tech sheet with instructions is attached. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That picture doesn't look like my dishwasher.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Can you please post the entire model of the dishwasher you have? The model tag is on the dishwasher tub once the door is opened.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.