Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a sub zero 550 (s/n M1170789). The light diffuser

Customer Question

we have a sub zero 550 (s/n M1170789). The light diffuser and fan shroud assembly both fell down today as both the plastic blocks that accept the screws from the shroud have cracked. these two blocks are drilled for 2 screws oriented 90 degrees from each other. Are these blocks available by themselves or will an entirely new replacement of the shroud be necessary?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The parts breakdowns for that model are at the link below. Do you see the part you need? CLICK HERE