Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung dryer model # ***** It starts. It sounds

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dryer model # *****
It starts. It sounds loud and abnormal, then stops after about 5 seconds, then it starts again.(repeat until I turn it off) The lights are on and the timer counts down the whole time.
Please help me! I hope to fix this myself
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I believe the motor will need to be replaced. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The video at the link below will show you how to replace it! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How long do I have to ask follow up ?s for this specific issue?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
You can post back anytime, there is no timer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok great. I have ordered the part and should be doing the installation on May 5th
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Thank you!