Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite gas range and want to change

Customer Question

I purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite gas range and want to change from natural gas to LP gas.
What orifices do I put in the top burners?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
You need to order the LP orifice kit which is part number###-##-#### Each orifice is color coated so when you remove one of the orifices, you'll see a stripe of paint on the side (for example red), so you'd replace the old red orifice with the new red orifice. Below is a link to the kit and it comes with instructions so you know which orifice goes where and such. CLICK HERE for kit We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?