Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Pearl. I have a whirlpool AAA class dishwasher and I'm wonderi

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a whirlpool AAA class dishwasher and I'm wondering if it has a reset button. It seems to be stuck on one minute of time remaining in the previous cycle. Turning it on and off has not reset it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Okay.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No I believe that's it. It's just not ending the previous cycle and stuck on one minute remaining.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If all of the water has drained out, you may just need to reset the electronics by turning the power off at the mains supply for about an hour. Any change when plugged back in? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?