Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Change breckwell g29i pilot assembly

Customer Question

change breckwell g29i pilot assembly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The glass has to come off, the logs removed and the pilot accessed from the inside and from underneath. Do you have it disassembled to access components from the inside?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I had already done what you proposed. The problem is that there is no way to get inside to have access to the pilot assembly and get a wrench in there to undo the assembly. My big question is how to remove something so I can get my hands and tools to replace the pilot assembly. I have the original owners manual for the Breckwell G29I, which shows nothing about the replacement plus I called the manufacture and two recommended places with no results. Put another way, how do I remove some of the other parts of the G29I to get to the assembly????
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How is it that my Discover Card was charged twice?????