Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have an Amana Ferench door refrig. and all lights are flashing

Customer Question

I have an Amana Ferench door refrig. and all lights are flashing on the front panel and the flap that opens and allows the ice to drop into the container is opening and slapping shut constantly. Model AFI2538AES
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.Try unplugging it for 5 minutes and plugging it back in if that does not fix the issue then the high voltage board on the unit is bad and needs to be replaced. In order for me to get you the correct replacement board part number I will also need the serial number of the unit as that model has a serial break so not all that part numbers are the same for each model it will depend on the serial number also as to what board you need. Thanks.******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.