John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My Kitchen Aide dishwasher barely gets used, as it is just

Customer Question

My Kitchen Aide dishwasher barely gets used, as it is just my girlfriend and myself. But recently, the bottom tray has been accumulating water and we then have water on the floor, as it is spilling over the "catch-basin" at the bottom of the machine where the water is sucked out during the wash/rinse process. The machine is only a few years old. Is it something I can do myself? Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
To be clear, is the dishwasher filling with water while the dishwasher is not being used? Also is it clean water or dirty smelly water?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need to reply from my desktop @ my office on Monday. My iPhone is not allowing me to view. It is the property of my employer, Wells Fargo & they "block" a lot of items. Thanks
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
ok good luck.