Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My ge dishwasher model gdf520psf2ss want start the start light

Customer Question

My ge dishwasher model gdf520psf2ss want start the start light blinks and occasionally beeps
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: That's it the start light blinks and occasionally beeps but won't start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Does the start link blink all the time or just after you trying to start a cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't quit blinking and beeps every so iften
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried going through the manual but there's nothing in it to tell me what the blinking light means
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It started blinking when I pushed start
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK then unfortunately you just have a bad user interface. Try to flip the circuit breaker off or unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then the user interface inside the control panel will need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for user interface We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the breager flip so we'll see
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
ok good luck.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?