Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My Dr. Mueller Omega tanning bed won't light all the lamps

Customer Question

My Dr. Mueller Omega tanning bed won't light all the lamps during peak electricity usage. It lights fine in the morning and up until about 5 in the afternoon and then will not light all the bulbs. We have tried new starters and bulbs with the same results It has a booster pack on it and the city says we are getting all the electrical output it can give us. Do we need another booster pack?? Help please this is my moneymaker. It has facial bulbs only in the canopy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: If it is just not lighting them at peak hours of the day yes you need another booster pack, you are losing some voltage to the unit causing that issue. A booster pack should solve the issue, but the voltage to the unit should be checked when it is not working by an electrician when it is on to confirm that as well. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!