John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Good morning. My code light on my refrigerator is beeping

Customer Question

Good morning. My code light on my refrigerator is beeping with the code LOL op. How do I fix it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I think the refrigerator must have a different maker name and model number, as I'm not able to find any technical information, using the number you posted. Will you please look for an i.d. label inside the fridge for me? Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I accidentally gave you the wrong series # ***** The correct series # ***** ***** series rv refrigerator
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
In looking for technical information for your refrigerator, I came across a recall notice.You can check it out by going to, or calling them at 1-***-***-****. If, after contacting them, you still need my assistance, please get back to me.Using the expert's rating scale, located at the top of your screen, please click on the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my effort to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am a RV tech and think I can help you on this, it sounds like you might have the LI OP code, which means the high limit is open, can you go to the back of the fridge and tell me if you see a small black box with a RED led on it? Need know if the LED is ON? Robert
Expert:  RJ replied 6 months ago.
Was just checking in to see if you need more help on this? Robert
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?