John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a replacement door to put on a Whirlpool Microwave Hood

Customer Question

I have a replacement door to put on a Whirlpool Microwave Hood but I don't know how to get the old door off
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just want to replace the door but I can't see how to get the old one off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?