Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a whirlpool oven door broken glass to replace model

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool oven door broken glass to replace model # *****
this door has three inner glass panels one sees to be floating trying to figure out
also when I reinstall door it opens ok but does not stay in down position want to close
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.I have uploaded the instructions for replacing the glass in the door, it covers everything you need to know see sections 4-21, 4-22 and 4-23, it's the last 3 pages in the here to download/open guide ******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the answer or did you just forget to rate the answer?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not happy with reply
did not give me the answer sent me a schematic not real answers
I want my money refunded
I sent you the repair instructions from the manufacturer for you exact model, it shows in detailed steps how to replace the glass in the door, which is the information you requested, not sure what else you would want.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this info does not apply to the door I have it is no use to me
ok good luck I will opt out maybe another tech can help you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! In the diagram at the link below, the glass pieces are held inplace by the number 33 metal bracket at the top. Do you have the panels all under and in the bracket tabs? CLICK HERE