Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do I obtain a copy of a Samsung Refrigerator/freezer operation

Customer Question

How do I obtain a copy of a Samsung Refrigerator/freezer operation book? The one I have does not have the double door at the top. Freezer is on the bottom. I don't know the model number of it. The one I have has a digital setting between the top door and the bottom door. What does the temperature need to be set at for the refrigerator plus the temperature for the freezer?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The most common models use the manual at the link below. See page 18. Does that look like your control? CLICK HERE
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.