Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Our gold series dishwasher all of a sudden not getting water

Customer Question

our gold series dishwasher all of a sudden not getting water to it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.Remove the water supply line to the dishwasher (of course turning the water supply off at the shut off valve first), look for buildup at the water inlet valve and see if there is anything that may be blocking the water flow. Put the water supply line in a bucket and turn on the shut off valve to verify proper water pressure just to make sure its not a plumbing problem, if all that checks out ok then replace the water inlet valve on the unit. If you give me the model number of the dishwasher I will be glad to give you the replacement part number and a place to order it.In the meantime:We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.