Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Which outlet does the harness on a Kenmore Elite Dryer 417.81102000

Customer Question

which outlet does the harness on a Kenmore Elite Dryer 417.81102000 plug into on the control panel###-##-#### I have installed the control panel perfectly I think but i get not light at all. It is as if the dryer is not plugged in
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Can you upload a picture of the back of the board and the plugs in question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am having trouble up loading. do you skype?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/1544e08956a8196fDoes this upload work?
That upload does not work you just need to use the paperclip attachment to get this to work
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can I send it to your email address?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am going to call a sears repair man. Please do not charge me.
ok
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The wiring diagram showing where the wires are is attached. That will save you $125 service call!
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.