Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Lm luis . I was cleaning my Ge oven .I was going to remove

Customer Question

Hi lm luis . I was cleaning my Ge oven .I was going to remove oven door but I stopped. Now I can't put door back .having problems with spring load hinge on the left side... I need help!!! Can you help or email me.a dlagram...***@******.***
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No just having problems with the spring loaded hinge . Thanks..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. What is the complete model number off the unit?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel service thks...
Sure All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving that will close this out for you.