Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

We have Cabrio washer Model WTW6300SWO, Serial CT3372023 that

Customer Question

we have Cabrio washer Model WTW6300SWO, Serial CT3372023 that now becomes unbalanced during rinse and spin cycles. Is there minor adjustment or major wear issue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Are any errors flashing or coming up?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just unbalanced alert and machine stops
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please call me at(###) ###-#### *****
You need to check the lower stator hub and make sure it is not loose. If not replace the suspension rod kit, they redesigned this kit. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!