Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

After hitting th on/off button screen led flashes JA: I'll

Customer Question

After hitting th on/off button screen led flashes
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: After hitting on/off button then normal wash then start button can hear the washer turning on. Led flashes time..2.46.. The cycle does NOT start. Turned off to try again and same flashing led of 2:46. ?? Will not let me cancel cycles or any other commands. Thanks Please help. This machine is only 1 year old model SGE63E15UC. Never given trouble before.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Try to completely reset the unit by shutting off power at the circuit breaker for a full minute then turning it back on see if it works and get back to me. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This didn't help..what next?
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.
Then you will have to replace the main control board part #0570 at this link. CLICK HERE