Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Whirlpool dishwasher: MOD# ***** Serial # ***** Locked

Customer Question

Whirlpool dishwasher: MOD# ***** Serial # *****
Locked in delay position. Tried suggestions found from 3 years ago without success.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Normally when this happens just turn power off to the unit for 5 full minutes, if that does not get it out of that mode you need to replace the control on the unit. CLICK HERE FOR PART All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!