Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Frigidaire FWTBB30DS0, won't start. Replaced both ends of door

Customer Question

Frigidaire FWTBB30DS0, won't start. Replaced both ends of door latch. Until this week-end could press start button repeatedly (up to 100 times) and eventually would start. Now...nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We've examined the wiring, but no burned out wires or connections are visible.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: This was a common issue the control board is bad on the unit, the bad news is they no longer make the control for your unit at all. Here is the part number though for you###-##-#### ***** I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!