Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Replace shaft under cam in the doors both left and right. Do

Customer Question

replace shaft under cam in the doors both left and right. Do I just remove the rubber door strip or do I have to take the door off?
Sears double door with bottom freezer. model795.71302.012
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: It is easier to just remove the lower hinges have someone hold the door so it does not drop while you put the cams back in place or you can take the whole door off but I do not. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!