John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have kenmore model(###) ###-#### ***** refrigerator and I press

Customer Question

I have kenmore model(###) ###-#### ***** refrigerator and I press the power off button and the refrigerator stop working. How can I reverse the power off. I want to turn it on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
If you pressed the button, while the refrigerator compressor was running, it will probably have vapor locked the refrigerant system. If an hour has passed, it should start again. If not, please let me know. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.Using the expert's rating scale, located at the top of the screen, please click the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my answer. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?