Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator model # ***** AND THE

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Refrigerator model # ***** AND THE two lights indicating temperature of the fridge and freezer are blinking and display numbers like -47 degrees. Also I here a pump like sound going on and off. how do I fix this? And is my food going to spoil?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! It sounds like the main control is having issues. I would leave it unplugged for at least 30 minutes to allow a full reset. If it does not change, the control will probably need to be replaced. How are the temperatures?