Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

We are getting a 1H code on our dishwasher. We tried to reset

Customer Question

We are getting a 1H code on our dishwasher. We tried to reset to 0 but it won't.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband tries to reset it but it goes from 1H to 2H all the way to 12H and now says 75.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: He just installed it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That means the unit is on a 1 hour delay. Shut the power off to the unit at the breaker for 5 full minutes and turn it back on that should clear it out. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!