Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am having some trouble with my whirlpool duet dryer

Customer Question

Hello i am having some trouble with my whirlpool duet dryer model ggw9250pw3
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It seems like after several brown outs weve had the control panel to the dryer wont turn on at all. However there is still power running to the light in the drum. I have read other articles and it seems like a replacement control panel or circut board would be the two options i have.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: When that happens the user interface is the issue and will need to be replaced. If nothing lights up on the panel at all replace part #19 at this link and when you order it you have to give them the color to get the correct one. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!