Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a ge dishwasher model #gsd500t-64wa serial #am819296b

Customer Question

I have a ge dishwasher model #gsd500t-64wa serial #am819296b the center of the white shaft were the water come from will not go all the way down . how can I change this piece and if so what is the part number.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That part is available below. CLICK HERE The video below shows how to replace that assembly. The part looks different but is the same procedure. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!