Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

WHIRLPOOL OVEN I TURNED THE AUTOMATIC CLEANER ON AND CHANGED

Customer Question

WHIRLPOOL OVEN I TURNED THE AUTOMATIC CLEANER ON AND CHANGED MY MINE AND
CANCELED IT IT COMES BACK SHOWING TEMP SETTING E 1 AND F5. I CANT SET THE TEMP ANY MORE MY STOVEAKE IS A BAKE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That is a door lock error. Try to unplug the unit for 1 full minute and plug it back in and see if it clears. If not you will have to get to the door lock and see if the switch on it is stuck or possibly the door lock motor could be bad and stopped turning. You will not be able to use it until that is clear if the reset does not clear the issue. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!