John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Is anyone thereJA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit

Customer Question

Is anyone there
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a year old electric stove and I am trying to program the oven to start at 1 pm and cook for hours. I have lost my manual that came with the stove and want to know how to do it or where I can go and check it
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the make and the complete model number off the stove?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
In order to find the information you need, I'll need to have the make and model number. It's printed on an I.D. label located either on the door jam, or behind the pull out drawer at the bottom of the stove. Thank you.