Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

GE refrigerator model GSL22JFXLLB: I need someone to tell me

Customer Question

GE refrigerator model GSL22JFXLLB: I need someone to tell me how to tighten up refrigerator door handle; it has become wobbly and I can tighten it myself if I can get at the screws that hold it on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! See the diagram below. The number 2 caps will come off to allow access to the screws. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!