Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I would like a door seal ice point freezer JA: I'll

Customer Question

I would like a door seal for a ice point freezer
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The freezer is frosting up
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Its frosting and the door can't close properly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Will you please send me the model number, so I can get the part number for you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Model no Ice 110W
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry. I'm not able to find any parts information for you. I'll opt out of the question to see if another expert can help you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! A gasket kit that is cut to fit your appliance is below. It comes with everything you need to fit the gasket to your exact product! The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!