Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Bosch dishwasher. Code E-15 on and pump motors runs.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher. Code E-15 on and pump motors runs. Can't shut it off. 3 second start button reset does not work. I shut off power at the circuit breaker but when I turned it back on, the dishwasher E-15 code returned along with the constant running.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There is water under the tub, in the base of the machine, that has activated the flood cycle. The front panel from below the door will come off to allow limited access to that base. Turn the power off at the breaker or unplug the dishwasher and dry all that water out and the float should reset. Once it is all dry, it will restore normal operation.