John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Model number: RS253BAWW The door had been left open on and

Customer Question

Model number: RS253BAWW
The door had been left open on and off till there was an ice build up behind the vegetable bins. Behind the bin is a cooling coil with rubber insulated drains. The screws to hold up the appliance was removed. The ice on the bottom of the back panel on the bottom melted; refrigerator has been defrosting for about 7hrs. Trying to put the hoses and coil back is somewhat challenging, is there a photo ? The veg/bin drawer will not fit completely in, refrigerator door will not seal shut.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Can you upload a photo of what you are seeing and trying to do?