John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Ge profile washer model ZL4 01533m will not sense load then

Customer Question

ge profile washer model ZL4 01533m will not sense load then starts filling with water and stops and screen says we have detected a problem with washer
Submitted: 6 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Is there an error code showing on the display? Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no error code usually at the beginning of the wash cycle the tub will turn right slightly and left (back and forth) but its not doing that it runs water a minute and then says a problem has been detected with this unit
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
also at the beginning it says sensing load but doesn't do any thing then starts filling water and stops and says it has detected a problem
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry. I'm not that familiar with your problem. I'll opt out of the question, so another expert can discuss it with you.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please double check the model number the one listed is not valid. I can then assist