Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My ke more dyer 700 stopped working Kenmore JA: I'll do

Customer Question

My ke more dyer 700 stopped working Kenmore
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: When I press start button I do hear a noise from the left side. A humming
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag will be right around the door opening.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cwsr ele(###) ###-####cv50
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That is the type mod might be 110.c67711600
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! Can you open the door and with the door switch pushed in and held, have someone push the start switch while you turn the drum counterclockwise? Will it start then?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The drive motor will need to be replaced unless there is something stuck in the blower at the bottom of the lint filter housing. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!