Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a ge model gfsf2kexa refrigerator that will work fine

Customer Question

I have a ge model gfsf2kexa refrigerator that will work fine one day and the next will thaw out and not work at all neither refrig or freezer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! This model is all electronic, so there are no mechanical switches or contacts that may be intermittent. The issue is most likely the electronic control board that is mounted on the back of the cabinet, the "brain" of the refrigerator. The intermittent and erratic nature of the problem would certainly be indicative of its failure and I suspect it will need to be replaced. The control is shown as number 801 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!