John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Fridgeraire Build in microwave and the handle is cracked.

Customer Question

I have a Fridgeraire Build in microwave and the handle is cracked. Please give me a price to repair it. I already have the part.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Both the door assembly and the handle only are available. The door's part number is(###) ###-#### *****'s price is $159.37. The handle part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $95.30. They are available at These are new parts. If you need to pay less for them, you'll need to contact local repair shops to see if they might have them from scrapped microwave ovens.Using the expert rating system, located at the top of your screen, please click the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my effort to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
The door assembly includes the handle already attached.