John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Cooley and on my microwave I have an error code

Customer Question

***** ***** cooley and on my microwave I have an error code of F1.Q2 then it says touch FMEA. I unplugged it and waited for awhile then plugged it back in and it did the same thing. Now what do I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The code is on the screen and it does some beeping but I can't get it to do anything else. I try to touch other buttons but it just beeps and nothing else comes up on the screen but the code.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Will you please send me the make and model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
whirlpool model #GH7208XR
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. I'll find the information, and I'll get back to you.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
The error code indicates that the control board has failed, and it not accepting some or all of the keyed commands. Its part number is ***** and its price is $106.27. It's available at to the expert's rating system, located at the top of your screen, and please click the star that best represents your satisfaction with my effort to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.