John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Refrigerator model number GLHS37EHSB. The refrigerator will

Customer Question

Refrigerator model number GLHS37EHSB. The refrigerator will not cool
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Is the compressor running? Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes it is
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Before considering parts replacement, check the condenser radiator coil and the air fan blade for a buildup of lint and dust, which restricts the air flow through the radiator. If you find it, vacuum it off with a ShopVac, and allow a couple of hours for the fridge to cool down. If this doesn't solve the problem, please let me know, and we'll pursue the problem's solution further.Please use the expert's rating system, located at the top of your screen to click the star that best reflects your satisfaction with my effort to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out? Please take a moment to click on a star, located at the top of your screen. Thank you.