Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Bosch Model 5330 Dryer timer/display lights and indicates 0.00

Customer Question

Bosch Model 5330 Dryer timer/display lights and indicates 0.00 when we turn knob to any cycle; light comes on inside dryer, and "Wrinkle/Block finished lights; lint filter light flashes as does start/pause control. Lint filter is in and clean; I even vacuumed the lower reaches beyond the filter with special attachment. Turned circuit breaker off for thirty minutes and back on, but nothing reset. Any suggestions- would love to avoid service call.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: If it always shows 0.00 in any cycle the computer board is bad on the unit. That is common on that machine and you will need a new control board to repair that issue. That is the main control board in the console. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!