John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My maytag bravo quiet series 300 doesn't heat why ?? JA:

Customer Question

My maytag bravo quiet series 300 doesn't heat why ??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it smells a lot like gas the drum belt turns I check the lent I check the back pipe I don't know what else to do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is around the drum opening once the door is open.