John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our beloved Whirlpool frigde has stopped giving us ice. The

Customer Question

Our beloved Whirlpool frigde has stopped giving us ice. The bin is empty, we have restarted it and can find no other problems than perhaps the ice is frozen together and won't break into pieces to drop into the bin. We have "tapped" as directions said on what we think is the frozen part, but we don't really know where to address the issue and can't really afford to have a serviceman in. Any clues?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually in the fresh food section near the top of the side wall.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***********
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I still did not sign in as I could not find In the email you sent a link to change my password. Is anyone there with an answer though? I did put in my Discover info.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hellooooo...I am trying to prepare for some friends coming in for dinner and a movie....help!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please cancel. I have to go shower and finish getting some food around and cannot sit here longer in case no one comes back. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
The picture attached shows you what to look for. Let me know what you find.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry about the delayed response, the site was having issues and I could not respond.