Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I have to replace my GE microwave Spacesaver model JVM1630BB

Customer Question

I have to replace my GE microwave Spacesaver model JVM1630BB 001.
Is the model JVM3160DF the same size and configuration and have the same features?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
They are almost the same some minor differences I have listed the salient points below JVN3160DG JVN1630BBOutput 1000 watts 1000wattsVoltage 120 120Outside duct - Yes YesTouch keypad Yes Yeswidth 29. 7/8" 29.7/8"Height 16 16. 15/32"depth 15.1/2" 15.1/16" From what I can see the features are largely the same.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free of charge, all you have to do is log on. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian