John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

One of the interior fins or agitator blades fell off. Is there

Customer Question

One of the interior fins or agitator blades fell off. Is there any remedy for this it seems to have broken off. Machine makes a grinding noise and will not turn
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. I need the make and complete model number to help?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Electrolux Model # ***** Serial # *****
On your model if something fell between the inner and outer tub and is stopping it that would be a serious repair. The drum baffles can be replaced but if something is stuck between the two tubs you will need a tech out to check it out and see if they could fish out the piece that is bad. Here is a link to the baffle it is part #17 at this link. CLICK HERE